The Babble Brook Lodge
Luxury Cabin Rentals Near Mohican State Park
In the heart of Mohican Country, perched on a hill that overlooks 12 manicured acres is the Babble Brook Lodge. This is not your common cabin rental with a fishing pond. As you travel back the long gravel driveway and pull up to the Lodge and step out into the fresh country air, you'll immediately notice the peacefulness and privacy of the property. You will notice the acres of yard, the large pond, the plentiful parking, and of course the grand log home. As you step onto the huge front porch, you will want to sit down on a rocking chair, relax and take in the views. But first you need to open the front door and take in the sparkling clean great room with a 20+ foot ceiling and a towering stone fireplace. This is only the begining of what the Lodge has to offer. You will find everything you need to make yourself at home, from a completely equipped kitchen to comfortable beds with lots of pillows. Welcome to the Babble Brook Lodge!
Nick W. on January 19th, 2020:
"Nothing but quality, from the property itself, to the owner’s communication."
Michelle B on January 12th, 2020
There were a couple families just wanting to enjoy a lodge in the winter! This place was just the right place! Beautiful accommodations, great place for kids to hang out downstairs, and kitchen was well equipped for our food and cooking. Front porch was a great hangout. Communication with the owner was quick and accurate! Would recommend to any families looking for a relaxing place to have downtime together!"
Kelly M. on September 14, 2019:
"I just wanted to thank you for a wonderful stay at the Lodge at Babble Brook! Our family had a wonderful time! You have a beautiful cabin there and we especially enjoyed the pool table!! Also the fridge complete with ice and water on the door was awesome! Your uncle stopped by and was very nice and suggested we use live bait when he found out we were having no luck fishing the pond. He was right and we couldn't reel the fish in fast enough after that lol! This was our second stay at one of your cabins and we have been so impressed! Thanks again!"
- 12 acres of privacy. Picnic tables and chairs for outdoor living. Plenty of room to run and play.
- Sleeps 14+ guests
- 4pm Check-in, 11am check-out
- All linens and towels included
- Large fire pit (optional wood available for purchase)
- Gas grill
- Large fishing pond stocked with bass, bluegill, perch and crappie. Pedal boat included at no charge.
- Huge 40 foot covered porch with great views of Mohican Country.
- Oversized garage with folding tables and chairs can be used for weddings, reunions, and parties.
- Minutes from Mohican State Park, Pleasant Lake, Malabar Farm and the Prairie Peddler Festival
- Close to Snow Trails and Clear Fork Ski Resorts
- A short drive to Mid-Ohio Speedway, Amish Country, The College of Wooster, Kenyon College and the Mount Vernon Nazarene University