The Original Woodbury Cabin
Secluded Cabin Rental With Fishing Pond
Nestled in a hollow and surrounded by 42 wooded acres, the Woodbury Cabin offers privacy and peacefulness few other rental cabins can offer. Located in Coshocton County, just outside of Warsaw, Ohio, our log cabin is within short distance of Amish Country, Longaberger, Roscoe Village, the Mohican River, public wildlife areas, and other attractions. For those who are looking for the perfect getaway cabin rental, Woodbury Cabin offers a beautiful stone fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, jetted tub for two, complete seclusion, scenic hiking trails, a stocked pond (no fishing license required), and an abundance of wildlife such as deer and turkey. For those wanting a large group, family oriented and kid friendly cabin, you will find sleeping accomodations for up to 14 guests, bunk beds in the basement, an air hockey table, a bridge to fish from and a pedal boat. Since it is the only cabin on the 42 acres (not another building in sight), you can be assured that you will not be disturbed by other renters nor will you need to worry about disturbing anyone. If you are looking to fish, hunt, bird watch, canoe, or simply escape the complications of the everyday world, then the Woodbury Cabin is for you!
Brian and Emma on November 2, 2019:
"We loved this place! Great layout, very clean, and easy check in/out. Planning to come back already!"
Ann on October 27th, 2019:
"The Woodbury cabin is a little slice of heaven with beautiful surroundings and a very comfortable place to stay for kids and adults. We will be back!"
- 42 wooded acres of complete privacy.
- Sleeps up to 14 guests
- 4pm Check-in, 11am check-out
- All linens and towels included
- Large fire pit (optional wood available for purchase)
- Hiking Trails
- 2 park-style charcoal grills
- 2 Large fishing ponds stocked with bass, bluegill, perch, crappie, and channel cats. Pedal boat included at no charge.
- Huge 24 foot covered porch with great views of the property.
- Near Coshocton, Mt Vernon, Newark, Millersburg, Roscoe Village and the Woodbury Wildlife Area
- A short drive to Amish Country, The College of Wooster, Kenyon College and the Mount Vernon Nazarene University